Wednesday, January 31, 2007

the return of kermyfrag!




it's sure has been awhile! I think that my last post had something to do with an overweight squirrel?... Anyways, the reason I haven't posted in so long and the reason that I had to change my address is that I forgot the password to my old blog. How lame is that?

Life has been a whirlwind for me to say the least. After living in Boulder for an entire 3 months I decided to move to Sin City with my boyfriend Paul. A lot of people would say (and did say) that this certainly was not the smartest decision I've ever made and I can't exactly fault them for saying that. Although I had my doubts and fears I have learned in my many 26 years that life has no script and what landed me in Colorado in the first place is just evidence of that randomness. Vegas is a far cry from anywhere I'd like to call home. There are many things about this city I do not care for but one big thing that I do care for :) Paul and I have a great time together and I am so happy to have him in my life. Vegas might suck, but he makes it worth it.
For the past few weeks I have been going to school during the day, which I am really happy to be doing and Paul is kept very busy with poker and the related responsibilities of success. We really don't get to spend much time together but I guess that was to be expected.
Currently I'm taking two classes: Microbiology and Anatomy & Physiology. These two classes taken together make for a pretty intense curriculum (good thing I actually like this stuff). Well I guess I'll post this and see how it works!

2 comments:

Kwicky said...

Thanks for sticking it out! :)

Kwicky said...

Thanks for sticking it out! :)