Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kirby is the shizzle


After a sweet three weeks in Boulder which allowed me to catch up on a little Harry Potter action, learn some Smash Brothers moves that I'm sure will go down in history and see one of the most amazing thunderstorms that I have seen in a REALLY long time I hopped in the car for a lovely 12 hr cruise to Vegas. Oh my foot is it HOT! Whew...at midnight last night it was 91 degrees. There is a little puddle of Zoe outside where she melted :(

So having not spent a lot of time in Colorado one thing that grabs my attention are the prairie dogs on the side of the road. They are so cool how they are always just hanging out on their little mounds of dirt. I have just one question though...what the heck are they looking at? They always seem to be staring off into the distance...why?

4 comments:

Bag said...

I think prairie dogs are the only animal that deserves to be roadkill. They are so damn stupid.

TheGraveWolf said...

Prairie dogs remind me of stooooopid kwicky...always looking off into the distance but rarely actually thinking about anything much at all.

ZOEZOEZOEZOETHEEEEEEEZOE: Uncle Wolfy is gonna bring you some nice treats soon!!

MandyMandie said...

I love prairie dogs! Any true Boulderite does.

Kwicky said...

The Prarie Dogs are checkin out all the other hot doggies across the way!