Thursday, October 23, 2008






This is how I feel a lot of the time lately. I can't really pinpoint the reason I feel this way other than the fact that there are a lot of little reasons. I also can't tell if it is other people causing me to feel this way or if it is a change in my own attitude and perspective. All I know is that I don't like feeling this way and lately I am a bit annoyed with myself. I am hoping it has something to do with the planets and the stars and whatnot, and it will resolve itself on it's own. Unfortunately, things are hardly ever that easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's often a combination of things but trust yourself, you'll figure it out. Course, it could be other people...

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling more up soon. Give me a call if there's anything you need to chat about. I loves you girl...