Sunday, June 28, 2009

Well, I think it is time. Paul and I are talking seriously about getting a brother or sister for Daisy. When we first considered this idea, Daisy was only about 6 months old. At that point we thought that maybe we should give a her a little more time to grow up and come into her own. Maybe she would not be the kind of dog that would benefit from having a doggie companion. She is now 13 months old and I'm afraid the she most certainly is the kind of dog that would love a brother or sister. Her favorite thing in the whole world is romping around with another dog. I'm starting to feel a little sad for her when she is wandering around the house searching for a toy to keep her occupied or when she just sleeps most of the day. I try to take her on a good, long hike or to the dog park at least once a day but I know that she would be so much happier with someone to play with.

I have been looking at some dogs on the Rocky Mountain Lab Rescue web site. The woman who runs it thinks that there are three dogs that would be good candidates. Their names are Wilber, Gage and Bobbi. Take a look and tell me what you think :)

4 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

I vote Gage! But then, I have a thing for blondes. :)

PunkyPickett said...

Bobbie or Gage definitely... I'm leaning towards Bobbie b/c he's just so damn cute, but Gage's review is hard to ignore!

JazzyGirl said...

I vote for Gage. He's so cute, and you know that I'm a little biased towards those blonde doggies. He sounds just perfect for you guys... :-)

GnightMoon said...

We can go look together when we get back to Boulder.