Sunday, October 4, 2009

I know that no one really reads this blog anymore and I totally understand. I guess that blogging for blogging's sake is what blogging is all about...how many times can I use the word "blogging" in a sentence?

Anyways, I've been in school now for over a month. Here is what has suffered:
1.) My patience
2.) My social life
3.) My ability to find time to work out
4.) My pitching
5.) My trying new and awesome recipes
6.) My friendships
7.) My time spent with the new pup and the awesome Daisy
8.) My ability to talk about anything not related to the human body
9.) My ability to locate pretty much anything (keys, car, wallet, etc)
10.) My ability to have a meaningful conversation about anything other than physiological processes even when I'm trying

Here is what has strengthened:
1.) My ability to make friends in a new environment
2.) My ability to make choices about short term/long term gain and prioritize accordingly
3.) My ability to multitask
4.) My ability to accept that I am an intelligent person
5.) My ability to realize what is lacking and what is important in my life
6.) My ability to face most challenges and know that I can and will succeed
7.) My ability to recognize strengths I possess
8.) My belief that nurture can rise above nature
9.) My belief that my knowledge could actually help someone someday
10.) My belief that I can do anything if I want it badly enough

5 comments:

Bag said...

This list has been modified imo.

TheGraveWolf said...

Did Truman tell you to take that part down? ;)

KermyFrag said...

haha, I just wanted to see if people were actually reading my blog!

GnightMoon said...

What was in the original?

81Trucolors said...

Hrm... I really like this post. No credit here though. Whatever she did she did on her own.