Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm Drowning!

Okay, I'm officially humbled. After spending about 16 hours studying for my most recent Pharmacology Exam I received a devastating 74%. Ouch! I have a "History and Physical Exam" test on Monday. I got up at 7 a.m. this Saturday morning and put in 7 hrs. I need to do at least another 7 hrs tomorrow in order to feel slightly ok about this test.

I don't know what it is but I feel like I am barely staying afloat. It's one test after another and I am frantically cramming for each test. I don't have time to get ahead because we have at least one test every week. If I don't put in at least 16 hrs of studying for each test, I feel unprepared.

I just feel anxious all the time! Hopefully during Spring Break I'll get a chance to get ahead and I won't feel this constant pressure.

2 comments:

81Trucolors said...

Hang in there! Some grades will be better than others. You are working your tail off but it will be worth it. Keep clawing!
T.

Amanda said...

It's grad school, I think they make it so that no one can get ahead of the work. You'll do great in the end. Good luck with the tests!