Monday, April 19, 2010

I am happy to announce that since the beginning of this semester I have lost 10 lbs! I definitely took advantage of every little calorie that my Christmas break had to offer and by the end of it I could barely fit into any of the clothes I own. But instead of going out and buying a bigger size pair of jeans I was determined to fit into the ones I had. I think it will get even easier as summer nears. The days will be longer which means hopefully I can stop going to bed at 8:30! Also, more daylight for hiking and fun activities.

I have been hiking quite a few times this year with Bella and Daisy. It's funny to watch them because they both have such distinct personalities on the trail. Daisy is fairly conservative. Most of the time she stays on the trail and never gets more than 25 yards in front of me before she stops to wait. I never have to worry about her seeing a wild critter and bolting after it. Bella, on the other hand, is quite a different story! She is ALL over the place! She has no idea what a trail is or what purpose it serves. She is running through the woods constantly, trying to scare up birds to chase. I am having to call her back frequently because she gets so excited and runs too far ahead. There is never a dull moment on the trail with her :)

School is going well, just chugging along. We have the BIG test this Wednesday. It's nice because I have tomorrow (tues) off so I will definitely be using it! Other than that I have just been soaking up every second of sunlight that I possibly can. I have already gotten a blistering sunburn on my chest! I think I was being a little too greedy :)

No comments: