Monday, March 10, 2008

Man, its so hard

I don't know why, but every time I sit down to post something I feel like it needs to be this great and awe inspiring post that will knock the socks off of everyone. But, I must teach myself that its ok to post crap. So here goes :)

I've really gotten into cooking lately. My mom still freaks out because while I was in highschool she tried so hard to get me to cook but I always had other stuff going on or I just didn't feel like it. But it's weird now. Sometimes I'll just get so excited about cooking a new recipe or slapping together trusty favorite. I think I'm growing up...or something. Anyway, Alia made the best dinner the other night for Pickett and me and I can't wait to try it out when Paul gets home.

Tonight I had sesh-wan beef from May Wah and it was meh. It's usually much better so I am very disappointed :( I had a stupid speech to finish for my stupid speech class. I'm not a big fan of the speech class in case you didn't know.

I'm giving a persuasive speech tomorrow on why online poker should not be made illegal. It's going to be a lot like Annie Duke's speech to Congress. But then, I have to argue the other side of my speech later on. That will bite a big one. O-well. School is not fun this semester at all. But, I need something to blog about later so I'm going to leave you in suspense.

Question: If you could make a "pocket guide" to anything....what would it be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would make a pocket guide on what to not say to chicks ;)

P

GnightMoon said...

Pocket guide to making a mix CD.