Wednesday, March 12, 2008

YUM YUM!

I got home tonight at about 7:30 and decided to make some cornbread from scratch. I know what you're all thinking, "Easy there! It's a Wednesday!" :) I actually attempted to make some last night using the recipe that comes on the back of the cornmeal bag and it was so terrible Zoe wouldn't even eat it. So tonight I got a great recipe from www.allrecipes.com. and it turned out really good. But it kinda sucks cause I'm the only one here and I'll probably only end up eating one or two slices. So, if anyone is in the neighborhood and wants some yummy cornbread, you know where to look! ;)

That McDonalds McSkillet commercial IS really dumb. Thank you Pickle for enlightening me :)

1 comment:

PunkyPickett said...

lol. You're welcome. Anytime you want me to tell you about dumb commercials, I'm here for ya