Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WTF

You know what's funny? And I think most bloggers can attest to this as well. It seems that the more thought that one puts into a blog post, the less comments received. For me personally, the posts that I have spent a great deal of time on and feel are just super....I generally get only one comment and that comment is from the Kwickfish, bless his little heart :) But when I post about things like studying in the coffee shop or I write a completely random off the wall "poem" I get a good response. What is up with this?? What is the goings on? ;)

2 comments:

Kwicky said...

Keep posting little frag - if you write it, they will respond

Anonymous said...

"Keep posting little frag - if you write it, they will respond"

Yeah right. The blog life is filled with unrequited emotion.