Thursday, August 14, 2008

Well, Zoe has been home now for two days and hasn't eaten a bit of food. We took her back to the vet today and he doesn't seem overly concerned even though she has lost 10 lbs. since she went in for her first surgery. Her leg seems to be doing fine though. She is very sullen and withdrawn. We take her out to potty and all she wants to do is come back inside and lay in her crate. She couldn't care less about who is coming or going. It's so hard. I feel like my mental disposition is linked directly to her well being. I can hardly think of anything else but her. I know that might be a bit unhealthy for me, but she is pretty much my world :)

On a brighter note.... I will definitely be able to apply to the P.A. program this Fall. I had to jump through some hoops but finally managed to sign up for my final prerequisite which I will take this Fall. If I don't get in this year it's off to CU to get my bachelors. I looked into some majors that interested me in the science field but unfortunately, they all require either three years of high school or three semesters of a college foreign language. The only other thing that interested me was philosophy so that is probably what I will major in if it comes down to it.

No comments: