Sunday, May 2, 2010

Amber Has A Message For You:

I have felt a bit of social awkwardness since PA school started for me. Before PA school I was on a softball team, a bowling team, and a regular Fan - o - saur. I used to go out to dinner with good friends, play board games till all hours of the night and play rock band like nobodies business!

Now, I see no one. I don't go to softball games or bowling nights, I don't get into the latest and greatest video game craze that has everyone talking and gathered together on weekend nights. I feel like I have lost some part of my life and it makes me really sad. I miss all of the social gatherings I used to be a part of. It never really mattered what we were doing but the atmosphere was always one of good friends and good times.

Now when these kinds of events occur and I am actually able to attend, I feel like the new kid in high school. I want to be able to just fall right back into the easiness of being with good friends but I have nothing in common with my friends these days. I have nothing to talk about except school and my dogs and that really sucks. I know that it won't always be this way, but it still sucks. I miss my friends and miss all of the fun and all of the laughs we used to have.

If any of you are reading this, I promise to return Amber in a little over a year.... Please don't give up on her :)

3 comments:

81Trucolors said...

I know how you feel!. Can't wait to hang out soon.

Michal Greenberg said...

Your dogs don't suck! Hopefully you'll make it to a couple extravaganzaaas this summer too :)

GnightMoon said...

I don't know if it makes you feel any better, but I think a lot of people (including me) feel this way right now.