Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two Down, One to Go!

So I wrapped up yet another semester and feel pretty awesome. There were definitely some dark times last semester. It was getting dark before we even got out of class and making myself come home and study was no easy feat. There seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel sometimes, with one test coming right after another. I would talk to friends and apologize for not having more time to chat because I had a big test coming up. Inevitably they would call back the following week and I would give the same response. There was really never a time last semester that I wasn't studying for a big test. We had fewer tests than the first semester which made them all a little more important. Overall I finished strong and gradewise, did better than the first semester.

We have only one more semester in the class room, thank God! That room is depressing, cold, and crowded. I can't wait to be out of there. Also, the summer semester is only 2 1/2 months!

I am planning on doing a lot of nothing for the next week! We are going to Vegas for a few days where I will continue to do a lot of nothing, maybe a little beach reading, and most likely gain back all those pounds I lost (Vegas kind of does that to you!) It will be worth it though :)

1 comment:

donnie said...

congrats on finishing. let us know how Vegas goes- sounds like you deserve a break fella.