Wednesday, April 2, 2008


I'm not sure why, but studying or reading in the atmosphere of a coffee shop is so much easier than doing it at home. But it doesn't really make sense. A coffee shop is loud, the people can be distracting, and I find myself listening in to other's conversations and having to force myself to get back on track. But for some reason I get so much more done. Maybe one of the reasons is that at home I get to thinking about the dirty dishes, piles of laundry, taking Zoe for a walk, etc. and up spending only half of my studying time actually studying. Plus, I make a terrible cup of coffee!! I don't know what the heck happened. I used to wake up every morning and make coffee and it was awesome! Now, everytime, its either too dark, too bitter, too watery or burnt. So, off to the coffee shop I go! :)

3 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

Yeah...you and Pickett are weird like that. I've never been able to study in a Barnes and Nobles type environment. Weirdos.

Kwicky said...

Silly little Kerm, listening in on other people's conversations :p

GnightMoon said...

Yeah I don't get it either, how could it possibly be easier to concentrate with people around than without people around?