Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bittersweet




I haven't posted anything in such a long time so I figured I needed to :) Still not a whole lot going on though. I had my first class on Wed.. I think it's going to be a snorefest but maybe it will surprise me. I was just notified today about my PA school application. It turns out that over 570 people applied for the 28 seats. 60 people were mailed letters inviting them to interview, over 500 people were sent letters telling them "better luck next time" and 9 people were put on an alternate list. Lucky me, I am one of those very special...very freaked out people on the alternate list :) On the one hand I am so happy that I wasn't one of those 500+ people who were outright denied. On the other hand, this next week is going to be a nerve racking one!! Basically, if any of the 60 people deny the invitation to interview, I have a 1/9 chance of taking their spot. I'm not sure what my chances are. I don't know on avg how many people deny interviews so basically....It's in God's hands :) Wish me luck

1 comment:

81Trucolors said...

Well God must like you because I heard a rumor that you got invited to interview!!! Ha. I leaked info on your own blog. Congrats!