Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Post of 2009!

Hi Peeps! Well not a lot has happened lately so not much to post about. I will be leaving tomorrow for Napa to visit Jessica. I think it will be a lot of fun! I just signed up for the last class needed to complete my Associates! Finally, after 10 years in college I have something to show for it :) Paul and I have decided to wait on getting another dog. Jazzygirl made some good points and I agree. Diasy has not had the chance to show us what kind of dog she really is and if we rush into getting another dog now, we may never know.

Anyways, I am actually getting excited about skiing this year! I decided that this year I am going to ski where I want to ski instead of making myself miserable trying to keep up with everyone who is better than me. When I do that I end the ski day frustrated and pissed off because I spent most of the day either on my ass or getting up from being on my ass. This year I will start out doing what I am comfortable doing and slowly push myself out of my comfort zone. I know it's impossible to get better if you never push yourself but I want to do it at my own pace, not other people's.

No comments: