Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!


Merry Christmas everyone!! Paul and I had a great Christmas :) We are in Quincy with my mom and step dad. They have a house way up in the mountains and we got about 4 inches of snow today and the power went went out for a few hours. It got down to about 60 degrees in the house and we weren't sure if we'd be able to have Christmas dinner but luckily the power came back on in time. Other than that it's been a pretty mellow day. We had a great dinner and opened presents this evening instead of this morning. It was my idea. I like the fact that you get to look forward to something all day instead of opening the presents in the morning. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Christmas too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yet another post proving that Kermster regularly has the best blog photos.