Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a gorgeous day! I'm kind of bummed that I won't be here for the weekend. I'm flying home for a few days but I'll be back on Monday. I hope the nice weather holds up!

I'm very excited about our first co-ed softball game tonight! It's weird how much I miss it when we don't have a game for two weeks. Hopefully we can break our streak of never winning the first game of the season. I have a feeling we will crush!

I just ordered two books from Amazon. The first is called Wild Justice. It is a non-fiction book about the moral lives of animals. The second book is actually a series. I rented Twilight and really liked it so I ordered the whole four-book series. Apparently the books are way better than the movie, as is generally the case.

Well, I'm going to get out and enjoy this beautiful day!

2 comments: